Criminal Defense Lawyer Jupiter
Serving Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, West Palm Beach and all of Florida
At Tony Bennett Law, we are devoted to defending the rights of those who have been accused of criminal activities. We understand how stressful it is to be arrested or even be questioned for a crime. With your freedom at stake, you cannot risk hiring just any attorney. You need a criminal defense team that is committed to your case. Tony Bennett Law is that team.
Types of Cases We Handle
We offer comprehensive defense services for those who are being questioned, have been arrested or are already in the middle of a criminal trial. Just some of the cases Tony Bennett Law can handle include:
Been Arrested? Being Questioned? You Have Rights!
You have rights – regardless if you are guilty or innocent of the crime. It is important that you know your rights and do not let the police try to manipulate you into thinking you don’t. When approached by the police, remember that:
- You don’t have to speak to the police. If the police are questioning you, you can request a lawyer be present for the questioning. If the police ask for details, let them know you would like to have your attorney present for any further questioning.
- You have the right to remain silent. After being arrested, you have the right to remain silent. Use that right and do not let the police make you think you have to speak to them without a lawyer present.
- Police must have a search warrant. If police officers ask to look inside your car, home or office, ask for their search warrant. If they do not have one, then you do not have to give them permission to search your home.
Why You Need a Criminal Defense Attorney
You may assume that you don’t need an attorney, but anytime you are suspected or arrested for a criminal offense you should contact a criminal defense lawyer.
Reasons why a criminal defense lawyer is your best option:
- An attorney understands the law better than you or any DIY law site. A criminal defense attorney has experience in criminal investigations, procedures, and trials.
- An experienced criminal defense lawyer in Jupiter can help you reach a plea deal even if you are guilty. You don’t have to be innocent to hire an attorney. Sometimes an attorney can negotiate a better plea deal so you have fewer fines, reduced jail sentence, etc.
- You may save on fees, but you could lose your freedom. Do not let the cost of a criminal attorney be the reason you don’t contact one.
Contact Tony Bennett Law Today for a Free Consultation
If you have been arrested for a crime, contact Tony Bennett Law today at 561-444-9529 or visit our office in Jupiter, FL. We offer free, no-obligation consultations and can discuss your case with you – so call now.