Serious Personal Injuries Lawyers
Serving Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, West Palm Beach and all of Florida
Personal injury is a broad term that covers any type of physical, emotional or even monetary loss caused by someone’s negligence. When it comes to serious personal injury cases, these often require the assistance of an attorney who understands the complexity in not only negotiating a settlement, but determining the long-term effects of a particular injury.
The attorneys at Tony Bennett Law can help you with your serious personal injuries. Our attorneys are aggressive and we seek maximum compensation for our clients – whether they will suffer from short or long-term disability.
Why Catastrophic Injuries Need Legal Representation
Victims of serious personal injuries could be left with emotional trauma, debilitating injuries, and extreme financial burdens. They could also be dealing with medical professionals and insurance claims adjusters that are unwilling to help. By having representation from a personal injury attorney, you can protect yourself as well as your loved ones from any further suffering.
Our catastrophic injury attorneys feature an experienced team that will fight aggressively for your right to compensation and we will get the maximum compensation allowable by the law.
Types of Serious Personal Injury Cases We Handle
There are numerous injuries as person can encounter in an accident or due to someone’s intentional acts. Just some of the serious personal injury case our law firm is ready to handle includes:
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Dog bite injuries
- Dangerous premises
- Slip and falls
- Boating accidents
- Broken bones
- Toxic chemicals
- Defective products
- Lacerations and deep cuts
- Surgical errors
- …and more
Your Personal Injury Case Deserves Personalized Attention
We are committed to each one of our clients and we want to give your case the personalized attention that you deserve – all while protecting your rights. We have an exceptional track record for reaching higher verdicts and settlements. Because we work hard for our clients, we don’t rest until our clients get the compensation they deserve.
Before filing your claim, there are a few facts you need to know:
- Time is limited. Florida law under Title 8, Chapter 95.11 of the Florida Statutes limits the time you have to file your personal injury claim to approximately four years.
- Do not sign anything from insurance adjusters. No matter what they ask or offer, do not sign any forms with your insurance company before speaking to an attorney.
- You need to act fast. The process of filing a claim is complex, but also the longer you wait, the harder it is to gather evidence for your claim.
- Get medical attention right away. If you were injured, seek medical attention right away even if you do not think you are seriously injured. By starting your process early, you can document the progression of your injuries and increase the chances for a better settlement.
Contact Tony Bennett Law today for your free consultation. We are here to discuss the facts of your case with you and get started with processing your claim. We offer free, no obligation consultations – so there is nothing to lose.
Call now to get started.